On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
In association with Autoglass® - we asked you to vote for your Top 10 Driving Classics!
Autoglass® take care of more than 1.5 million motorists each year - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
And with a network of 101 service centres and 1,300 mobile technicians, customers can have their damaged vehicle glass replaced at a time and place convenient to them.
You voted in your 1000's and thanks to Autoglass®, it's now time to reveal your Top 10 Driving Classics which you can also purchase and download from iTunes.
03. Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture
04. Elgar - Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 ('Land of Hope and Glory')
05. Prokofiev - The Montagues and Capulets from Romeo and Juliet
06. Goodwin - Theme from 633 Squadron
07. Handel - Hallelujah Chorus
08. Bizet - Toreador's Song from Carmen
09. Verdi - Grand March from Aida
10. Bernstein - Theme from The Great Escape
If the chip in your windscreen cracks you’ll need a new windscreen and that’ll cost you your insurance excess. As the UK’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, most insurance companies recommend Autoglass® so they take care of all the boring paperwork for you. It couldn’t be easier.
As the UK’s leading vehicle glass repair and replacement company, Autoglass® have strong relationships with most of the UK’s major insurance companies enabling them to take care of your insurance claim for you if you are claiming for the work on your vehicle insurance.
Call Autoglass® now or book online via their website - their friendly and helpful staff are available 24 hours a day 365 days of the year to arrange your appointment.