13 reasons to immediately stop liking classical music
21 February 2018, 12:44
It’s time to set the record straight about our views on classical music. Here are all the reasons why it sucks.
1. It’s really boring and quiet
2. Only nasty, snobby people like it
Yo is it just me, or does Beethoven - Symphony No. 5 low key slap pic.twitter.com/UpMUmHtezb— ROY PURDY (@RoyPurdy) October 22, 2017
3. It’s not at all romantic
4. Everyone who listens to it is like, a grandad
5. So is everyone who plays it
6. AND everyone who conducts it
7. Classical music doesn’t do funny memes *pity laugh*
8. Or silly gifs
9. Classical people hate fun and are massive party-poopers
10. And they definitely never drink
11. There are no cute doggos in classical music.
12. Or fluffy cats.
13. Or teeny, tiny kittens.
Just stop liking classical music, OK? It’s totally old and sad.