On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
From piano-playing pooches to musical moggies, take a look at few of our favourite paw-formers who've taken up classical meow-sic. (Sorry.)
1. Introducing Benjamin Kitten. And his partner, Peter Purrs.
2. Woof-gang Amadeus Mozart, playing his K9 sonata.
3. Henry Purrcell. No plans to write Fido and Aeneas any time soon.
4. French composer Gabriel Furry certainly looks glum enough to write a Requiem.
5. Who could resist tiny Estonian composer Arvo Pet?
6. Offen-bark. Playing his Barkarolle, obviously.
7. The Russian maestro Furgei Purr-kofiev.
8. Paw-cini hasn't quite mastered the piano yet.
9. Sir Charles Hubert Purry, the choral cat.
10. Gustav Howlst.