On Air Now
The Classic FM Concert with John Suchet 8pm - 10pm
Royal York & Faulkner Hotel
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Royal York & Faulkner Hotel’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th October 2019 to 1st November 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 18th October 2019 and close at 23:59 on 1st November 2019.
4. All entrants must answer a multiple-choice question for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be notified by telephone by a Global representative.
6. All entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a three-night stay at Royal York & Faulkner Hotel for two people, complete with a hydra-spa session, massage and lunch.
9. The three-night stay will be in a luxury York Suite for two guests and is valid from 1st June 2020 to 30th September 2020. Subject to availability. A Full English Breakfast is included each day.
10. The winner will receive a bottle of Ayala champagne and chocolates on arrival, subject to availability.
11. The hydra-spa session is for two people and includes use of the hydrotherapy pool, steam room and sauna.
12. The winner and guests will each receive a back, neck and shoulder massage. These will need to be pre-booked.
13. Lunch will be in the hotel's Blinis-Café-Bar and will be to the cost of up to £25 per person. This is for one lunch visit during the stay only.
14. The prize also includes a £100 travel contribution which will be sent via cheque to the winner within 28 days of them being notified of their win.
15. All prize elements must be used together and be taken between 1st June 2020 and 30th September 2020. There are no other exclusion dates.
16. The prize will be sent to the winner in the form of vouchers via post. Full booking and prize delivery details will be discussed with the winner.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.