Terms and conditions: Darley Park Concert 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Darley Park concert radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 17th – Monday 27th August 2018 on Classic FM (100-102FM) (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must: go online to classicfm.com and answer a question to register their details for the chance to win. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 17th August and close at 23:59 on Monday 27th August.
- Winner will be selected at random from correct and valid entries.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- One winner will receive:
7.1. A classic room for two at the Hallmark Hotel – Derby Midland on Sunday 2nd September 2018. This booking includes breakfast, but does not include lunch and evening meals or drinks. Please note that costs incurred from other hotel services must be paid for by the winner.
7.2. Two tickets and access to the VIP area at The Hannells Darley Park concert with Sinfonia Viva on Sunday 2nd September 2018. This includes entrance into the roped off VIP area to watch the The Hannells Darley Park Concert, which is an area reserved for VIP guests and sponsors. Please note, only limited hay bale seating will be provided.
7.3. A picnic hamper for two people
The winner must advise of dietary requirements 5 days before the concert. The winner must report to the In Derby gazebo on arrival at the concert to arrange collection of the hamper.
7.4 Travel up to the value of £100 (only via public transport).
8. In the event that The Hannells Darley Park concert does not take place as specified for any reason, Global Radio does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided.
9. The winner must comply with the event terms and conditions and health and safety measures in place. http://www.derbylive.co.uk/whats-on/the-hannells-darley-park-concert/customer-information-and-frequently-asked-questions Photographic ID may be required.
10. If the winner has been contacted and does not respond via email or telephone by 28th August 2018 at 13.00 Global Radio reserve the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible entrant.
11. If the winner is unable to attend The Hannells Darley Park Concert, Global Radio reserve the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible entrant.
12. In the event that Hallmark Hotel – Derby Midland is unable to provide accommodation for any reason, alternative accommodation at a similar establishment will be offered.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.