On Air Now
Beethoven: The Man Revealed with John Suchet 9pm - 10pm
18 September 2018, 12:44 | Updated: 18 September 2018, 12:59
Warner Leisure Hotels on Classic FM network October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Warner Leisure Hotels ’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 06.10.18 to 19.10.18 on Classic FM network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/win/ and register their details and choose the correct answer from a multiple-choice question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 6th October 2018 and close at 23:59 on the 19th October 2018.
4. From all of the correct entries a winner will be randomly selected and notified by phone or email within 14 days of the competition closing date.
5. Entrants must be aged 21 or over to enter.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is for the winner and one guest (both must be aged 21 or over) and includes max of 4 nights in a double or twin suite at a Warner Leisure hotel in the United Kingdom, full English breakfast or continental breakfast and a 3-course dinner each evening, with the Simply Dine food package for each guest, plus £500 spending money.
8. The provider of the prize is Warner Leisure Hotels. 1, Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.HP2 4YL
9. The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over, excluding employees of Warner Leisure Hotels.
10. The prize is subject to availability of vacancies at the chosen Warner Leisure hotel.
11. The winner must book their stay before 31st October 2019, excluding Christmas Day & New Year.
12. Travel is not included.
13. Personal expenses or additional extras purchased at the Warner Leisure hotel during the winner’s stay for themselves and their guest are the winner’s responsibility.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.