On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
16 July 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 16 July 2018, 12:41
Win an Amazon Echo with Classic FM, July 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/
2. (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Classic FM and Woodland Trust internal competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16th July 2018 to 22nd July 2018 with Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://campaign.classicfm.com/woodland-trust-july-2018 and register their details and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday the 16th July 2018 and close at 23.59 on Sunday the 22nd July 2018.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries received.
7. You must be a resident of the UK and aged 18 or over
8. Only Employees of the Woodland Trust are eligible to enter the competition
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. There will be one winner who will win the following: One Amazon Echo (2nd generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Sandstone Fabric.
11. The prize cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize or the colour of the Amazon Echo cannot be changed.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.