Classic FM - Win A Break With Visit York And The North York Moors- JanFeb19
Visit York & the North York Moors
January - February 2019
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to the “Visit York” competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 14th January 2019 to Sunday 10th February 2019 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com to register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 14th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 10th February 2019.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by a representative from Global.
5. The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with Visit York.
6. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
8. This competition is not open to Visit York, North York Moors National Park, Principal York Hotel or LNER staff
9. One winner will receive a two-night stay for two people to York.
10. The prize consists of:
Bed and breakfast basis at the Principal York Hotel sharing a double/twin room. At least one guest must be 18 or over
2 two-day York Passes - giving entry to over 30 top visitor attractions. More details here https://yorkpass.com/attractions/
Two First class return train tickets to York with LNER on the East Coast Route only. Must board from a station LNER operates from and travel on an LNER train
Two tickets to a stargazing trip during the Dark Skies Festival which runs from 15th February to 3rd March 2019. The stargazing session is run by a company called Hidden Horizons and it is 2 hours for the session
£500 spending money which will be sent in the form of a cheque to the winner's address within 28 days of confirmation of the win
11. The break is available Sunday to Thursday only. It does not include Friday or Saturday nights.
12. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
13. The Dark Skies Festival tickets must be used from 15th February 2019 to 3rd March 2019 and the remainder of the prize must be redeemed by March 2019 and full details on how to book the break will be discussed with the winner.
14. All parts of this prize are subject to availability.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.