Classic - Visit York - Jan & Feb 2020
January & February 2020
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) apply to the “Visit York” competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 13th January 2020 to Sunday 9th February 2020 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to classicfm.com to register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th January 2020 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 9th February 2020.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries and will be contacted by a representative from Global.
5. The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with Visit York to help fulfil the prize.
6. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
8. This competition is not open to Visit York, North York Moors National Park, Principal York Hotel or LNER staff.
9. One Winner will receive a break to York for two people which consists of:
• A two-night stay for two people on a bed & breakfast basis at The Principal York Hotel. Based on sharing a double/twin room - both guests must be 18 or over
• Two two-day York & Beyond Explorer Passes - which gives access to up to 50 attractions across York
• Return rail travel for two from the winner's nearest connecting LNER mainline station - this will be in standard class
• Two tickets to an event during the Dark Skies Festival 2020 which runs from 14th February 2020 to 1st March 2020 - the event the winner gets to attend will depend on when they choose to take their prize and the availability of the events at the Dark Skies Festival
• £500 spending money
10. The break is available Sunday to Thursday only, does not include Friday or Saturday nights.
11. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
12. All parts of this prize are subject to availability. All parts of the prize must be used at the same time.
13. The prize is to be redeemed by 1st March 2020.
14. Spending money will be sent by via cheque within 28 days of the competition win.
15. Full prize booking & redemption details will be discussed with the winner.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.