On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to the “Visit Leeds” competition ("the Competition") which will run from Thursday 5th of July 2018 to Sunday 22nd July 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the competition:
3. To enter the competition an entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com to register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Thursday 5th July 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd July 2018.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by a representative from Global.
5. The winner’s name, address and email will be shared with Visit Leeds who will contact the winner regarding the prize.
6. The competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be removed.
8. Employees and family of Visit Leeds are not eligible to enter .
9. The prize is two VIP tickets to A Classic Summer’s Evening with the orchestra of Opera North in Millennium Square on Saturday 28th July 2018, an over-night stay in Leeds City Centre and a £100 gift card to spend at Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre .
10. The VIP tickets will include complimentary refreshments including prosecco, nibbles or a hot beverage and cookies at Civic Hall both pre-show and during the interval and exclusive access to Civic Hall facilities.
11. The over-night stay will be at Novotel Leeds Centre in an Executive Room for 2 people on Saturday 28th July 2018. The stay does not include breakfast.
12. The £100 Trinity Leeds gift card will need to be collected by the competition winner from the Trinity Leeds Customer Service Lounge. The gift card will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
13. Prize is non-amendable and non-transferable.
14. Prize is subject to availability.
15. There is no cash alternative available.
16. Prize does not include transport.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.