Classic FM - Win With The Railway Touring Company - Oct & Nov 2019
THE RAILWAY TOURING COMPANY
OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Railway Touring Company’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st October 2019 to Sunday 3rd November 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 21st October 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 3rd November 2019.
4. Entrants must enter their details and answer the question as directed on the competition page for the chance to win.
5. One correct entrant will be selected at random as the winner.
6. The winner will be notified by Classic FM within 28 days of the competition close date.
7. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive the prize of two seats in premier dining, on one of The Railway Touring Company's day trips of the winner’s choice. Premier Dining includes a full English breakfast and a four-course dinner silver served at your seat.
10. The prize must be booked and used by the end of 2020, 31st Dec 2020 (excluding any trips hauled by 60103 Flying Scotsman).
11. Once a winner has been chosen their details will be passed onto The Railway Touring Company who will contact them to send them a brochure and a voucher to use when they book.
12. There are no age restrictions on the prize and The Railway Touring Company are happy for the trip to be booked by the winner as a gift. ie the winner doesn't need to be a guest on the trip and can book the trip as a gift for parents etc.
13. The prize will hold no monetary value and The Railway Touring Company’s standard conditions of booking and travel will apply, details are available on request. The full T’s and C’s relating to this prize can be found through this link: https://www.railwaytouring.net/conditions/uk-tcs.html
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.