Terms and conditions: Win a signed copy of 'Tchaikovsky: The Man Revealed'
17 September 2018, 10:30
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to John Suchet’s Tchaikovsky book radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Thursday 13 September 2018 – Friday 5 October 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must: go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 09:30 on Thursday 13 September 2018 and will close at 23:59 on Friday 5 October 2018.
4. Entrants must answer a question online.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries and will be contacted by telephone or email.
6. Entrants must be 18 or older and a resident of the UK or the Isle of Man.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. The winner will receive one signed copy of John Suchet’s new book, ‘Tchaikovsky: The Man Revealed’.
9. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.