Win tickets to an evening of Tchaikovsky with a luxurious night’s stay in the Cotswolds
11 April 2019, 18:14 | Updated: 8 May 2019, 16:09
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Tchaikovsky Barnsley House’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 8 May – Thursday 9 May 2019 on Classic FM (100-102FM) (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must: go online to classicfm.com and answer a question to register their details for the chance to win. Online entry will open at 10.07 on Wednesday 8 May 2019, and will close at 17.00 on Thursday 9 May 2019. One winner will be selected at random from correct and valid entries.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
6. One winner will receive two tickets to the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra’s concert ‘Romantic Tchaikovsky’ on Sunday 12 May 2019 at Swindon Wyvern Theatre, Wiltshire, SN1 1QN, including overnight accommodation and breakfast (based on two guests sharing a room). Please note this prize does not include travel.
7. The overnight stay is at Barnsley House, a Pride of Britain Hotel in the Cotswold Hills, on Sunday 12 May 2019. The stay will include breakfast. Prize does not include room service and all extras consumed over and above the stated inclusions must be paid in full at time of check out.
8. In the event that the Romantic Tchaikovsky concert does not take place as specified for any reason, Global Radio does not accept responsibility in these circumstances and no alternative prize will be provided.
10. If the winner has been contacted and does not respond via email or telephone by Global Radio reserve the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible entrant.
11. If the winner is unable to attend the Romantic Tchaikovsky concert, Global Radio reserve the right to reallocate the prize to another eligible entrant. The prizes are non-transferable.
12. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.