On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the "Specialist Journeys" competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 7th January 2019 to Sunday 20th January 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 7th January 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 20th January 2019.
4. Entrants will need to go online and answer a multiple choice question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be picked at random from all correct entries received.
6. The winner will be contacted by Classic FM.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive the prize of £1,000.
10. The £1,000 will be sent via bank transfer and Global will require the winner's account number, sort code & the bank that they bank with for the transaction to take place. It can take up to 28 days to appear in the bank of the winner. These details must be provided in writing in an email for payment to be made.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.