On Air Now
The Full Works Concert with Jane Jones 8pm - 10pm
5 April 2019, 11:02 | Updated: 5 April 2019, 18:38
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘signed deluxe Piano Book box set’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 5 April to Sunday 28 April on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 18.38 on Friday 5 April and close at 23.59 on Sunday 28 April
4. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question
5. From all the correct entries, three winners will be selected at random.
6. Global will attempt to contact the winners on three occasions, using the telephone number, and if necessary, email details, provided during registration.
7. If unsuccessful on all three occasions, Global will randomly select another entrant as the prize winner.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
10. Three winners will each receive a deluxe 'Piano Book' boxset, signed by Lang Lang
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.