On Air Now
Moira Stuart's Hall of Fame Concert 3pm - 5pm
6 March 2019, 06:00 | Updated: 6 March 2019, 06:01
· The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Royal International Air Tattoo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 06/03/19 to 19/03/19 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
· Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
· To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com and answer a question.
· They must also register their details.
· Online entry will open at 06:00 on 6 March 2019 and close at 23:59 on 19 March 2019.
· 1 winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing by Global
· Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
· Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
· 1 x winners will win a pair of tickets to The Royal International Air Tattoo on Sunday 21st July 2019 plus £1,000 to contribute towards travel & accommodation.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
· The prize is valid only for Sunday 21st July 2019
· The winner will win a pair of tickets.
· The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
· There is no cash alternative to this prize in whole or part.
· The prize is subject to availability and dates are subject to change.
· The winner will also receive £1,000 which can be used towards travel & accommodation.
· The winner will receive their cash prize up to 28 working days from winning the prize.
· The cash prize will be delivered in the form of a Cheque and will be sent to the address provided by the winner.
· Global will not be held responsible should the show be cancelled, moved.
· Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.