Classic FM - Win A Cruise With Ponant & National Geographic Expeditions - Jan 2020
Ponant & National Geographic Expeditions
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competitions Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Ponant & National Geographic Expeditions’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 13th January 2020 to Friday 31st January 2020 (“the Duration”) on Classic FM ( The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition entrants must go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th January 2020 and close at 23.59 on Friday 31st January 2020.
4. Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question and register their details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries. The winner will be contacted by a Global representative via email or telephone within 28 days of being selected.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entrants must have a valid passport within 6 months’ validation, of the date of arrival back in the UK. Scanned copies of passports will need to be provided by the winner to Global within 7 days of winning. It is the winner's responsibility to check whether a visa is required to travel if they are a British passport holder check here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice. The passport details will be shared with Ponant, the Cruise Operator in order for them to book the Cruise places. Ponant will need proof of ID and validity of passport to be able to action this.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive a 14-day expedition cruise from Papeete (Tahiti) to Hanga Roa (Easter Island) on board Le Boréal, for two adults aged 18 or over, with Ponant and National Geographic Expeditions.
10. The cruise departs on 28th October 2020 and returns on 10th November 2020.
11. Transfers and meals are all included.
12. Activities are included as per the itinerary.
13. The prize includes flights from London to Papeete in Polynesia then return from Hanga Roa in Easter Island back to London. All drinks and meals and activities on board the cruise are included as per the Itinerary and details on the cruise. Return flights and local transfers are included.
14. The winner will also receive £200 to use towards any UK travel needed to get to the airport. This will be provided to the winner via cheque from Global within 28 working days. The sending out of the cheque will be discussed with the winner.
15. Travel Insurance will also be provided by Global.
Full Prize Ts&Cs
16. A full set itinerary is already pre-set, where further details can be found online. Changes cannot be made to this itinerary. Full prize details can be found here https://en.ponant.com/cruises/pacific-and-oceania-polynesia-easter-island-with-national-geographic-b281020-2
17. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives.
18. Prizes will be sent out on behalf of Ponant and National Geographic Expeditions. Global will source the flights via our Global Travel team, and Ponant will issue the cruise itinerary directly to the winner near departure, Global will liaise with winner and Ponant to get the prize organised.
19. The winner must be able to provide scanned copies of their passport and their guest's passport (these must be valid passport within 6 months’ validation, of the arrival date back in the UK) to Global within 7 days of winning. It is the winner's responsibility to check whether a visa is required to travel if they are a British passport holder check here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
20. The winner and guest must be able to travel on the set dates for the cruise from 28/10/2020 – 10/11/2020. There are no alternate dates available
21. The accommodation consists of one cabin for two passengers travelling together.
22. Further flight times and details will be provided to the winner, once we have notified them of their winning
23. The flight will depart from a UK London Airport (Including Gatwick, Heathrow, London City Airport, Standstead, Luton- the airport will be confirmed with the winner) to Papeete in Polynesia, prior to the cruise date - this date will be told to the winner. The flights will be arranged so the winner will get to Papeete in Polynesia in time to meet the cruise. The flight airline/s will be confirmed with the winner. The return flight/s will be from Hanga Roa in Easter Island back to London.
24. Not included in the prize: Tips and gratuities, personal expenses, other services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
25. The winner will be liable for any taxes or surcharges that may be levied on the prize and for any expenses not specified in the description of the prize. The winner shall be requested to, and agrees to, enter into an affidavit in the form provided to him/her by National Geographic by which the winner confirms formal acceptance of the prize and acknowledges that the winner is liable for all (if any) taxes and surcharges that may be levied on the prize.
26. The winner uses the prize at their own risk.
27. NGC EUROPE LIMITED reserves the right to substitute the aforementioned prize for a different prize of comparable value if the aforementioned prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The prize for this Prize Promotion will be given to the winner as set out in these terms and conditions. The winner must accept the prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize or cash value.
28. NGC EUROPE LIMITED shall not be liable in any way for any failure, liability or breach by any third party in connection with this Prize Promotion or prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss, property damage or personal injury suffered by the winner relating to this Prize Promotion or the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused NGC EUROPE LIMITED’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation and, so far as permitted by law, NGC EUROPE LIMITED its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising for reasons beyond its control, including any act or default of any third party supplier.
29. Please note that the prize is not protected by ABTA or ATOL but the flights will be protected by IATA.
30. The winner will be contacted via phone or email by a Representative of Global. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global (ii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iii) the winning Entrant declines the Prize, the winning Entrant will be disqualified, and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected from all correct and eligible entries.
31. Full prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.
32. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.