Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast sticker giveaway
30 April 2021, 09:16 | Updated: 30 April 2021, 09:21
Terms & Conditions.
Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast sticker giveaway on Classic FM, May 2021 – Specific Rules
1. The Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast sticker giveaway promotion (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from 4 May 2021 on a limited availability basis on Classic FM. Global is the Promoter.
2. IMPORTANT: The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion, you must text in your name and address to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”) during the Early Toast, the Carpe Diem Clue or the School Run features on Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast.
4. Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast stickers will be delivered via post, so long as the entrant has provided a full name and address.
5. We may publish and publicise your first name and your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry.
6. The Promotion is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, and who are based in the UK at the time of entry.
7. Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of 5 entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Promotion.
8. Recipients selected at random from Early Toast / Breakfast Serial / School Run feature will receive a Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast sticker, based on availability.
9. One Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast sticker will be posted to the recipient(s), so long as the entrant has provided a full name and address.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and non-refundable.
11. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
12. The number of Classic FM’s More Music Breakfast stickers we will give away will be based on limited availability, and the promotion will last for as long as stocks last.
13. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
14. Your personal data will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited and Quidem Limited), as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
15. We may hold your personal data for a period of 2 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
17. We, the Promotion Partners and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
19. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.
20. If you are required to submit a guest(s)/travel companion(s) personal data to enter a Promotion, you must ensure that your guest(s)/travel companion(s) have given you consent to provide us with their personal data.