More Music Breakfast – The Carpe Diem Giveaway on Classic FM, November 2018
2 November 2018, 17:00
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Carpe Diem Giveaway’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from every weekday from 5th November 2018 to 30th November 2018 on Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword “WIN” and correct answer to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. Every weekday morning, the presenter will give the Carpe Diem Clue before 9am, and will pick a winner randomly from all the correct answers received within the opening and closing times.
5. The winner’s name will be read out on air and the producer will contact them afterwards for their details.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per competition round; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One prize will be available to win per round.
9. The prize will be mentioned on air, and could be any one of the following from the Classic FM Store:
John Williams: A Life in Music (CD album)
Tchaikovsky: The Man Revealed (hardcover book)
The Great War Symphony (CD album)
The Classics you know (CD album)
Time to Relax (CD album)
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.