Online T&Cs: ITV Vanity Fair August & September 2018
22 August 2018, 00:01
CBC & Premiere Packages
ITV Vanity Fair, Classic FM, August-September 2018
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s (“Global Radio”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ apply to the ‘ITV Vanity Fair ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 22/08/2018 to 23/09/2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Go online to www.classicfm.com watch the trailer and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01am on 22.08.2018 and close at 23:59pm on 23.09.2018.
- Online entrants will need to answer the question provided.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date.
One winner will win a luxury four night city break to Brussells plus a Smart TV which includes:
- A 49” Samsung Smart Ultra HD TV
- Return Flights for 2 People to Brussels
- Return Private Car Transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 4 Nights Accommodation in the Signature Suite at the 5* Hotel Metropole on a B&B Basis
- Tickets of the winners choice to watch a show at the La Monnaire Opera House
- 6 Course Tasting Menu dinner for 2 at Comme Chez Soi
- £500 Spending Money
- Travel Insurance
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
- This prize is non transferrable or refundable.
- Winner & guest must have a valid passport to travel.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Belgium). Must include a Saturday night stay in the destination.
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- La Monnaie Opera House tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events.
- Dinner at Comme Chez Soi is based on 2 adults enjoying the set 6 course tasting menu with wine pairing. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All travel must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Should the Samsung TV be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Prize will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.