Online T&Cs: GWR
4 March 2019, 00:00 | Updated: 12 March 2019, 14:42
Great Western Railway | Classic FM | March 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Great Western Railway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 4th March 2019 to Sunday 17th March 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 4th March 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 17th March 2019.
- Entrants will answer a multichoice question based on the content on the page.
- Of all correct entries, we will select one winner at random. Each winner will be contacted via telephone and/or email to confirm their contact details provided on entry and next steps for fulfillment of their prize.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
- The prize package consists of the following:
- Apple MacBook Air 2018, features include: (13in., 256GB storage, 12 hours battery life)
- Bose QuietControl 30 In Ear Wireless headphones (Bluetooth connection)
- Kindle Oasis
- Kindle Cover
- Knomo Tech Folder
- Two First Class Return rail tickets to be used on GWR services only.
PRIZE SPECIFIC TERMS:
- Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
- Rail Tickets must be used within one year of issue.
- Tickets can only be used on GWR services and between GWR served stations.
- Ticket terms and conditions apply. See GWR website for full terms.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.