Online T&Cs: GWR Cardiff
26 June 2018, 12:38
Summer Session 3: 20th August – 2nd September (2 weeks) Cardiff
Summer Session 3 on Classic FM August - September 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Summer Session 3’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th August 2018 to 2nd September 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com and register their details and answer a simple multiple choice question about the video.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 20th August 2018 and close at 23:59 on the 2nd September 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries awarded their chosen prize.
- The one winner will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
- All entrants and their guest must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There will be one winner who will win the following prize:
- Return first class Great Western Railway train travel for two people to Cardiff
- Return transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5 star The Principal St David's Hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Admission for two people to Cardiff Castle
- 6 course tasting menu with matching wines for two people at Michelin Star James Sommerin restaurant
- Ticket for two people to a performance of the winners choice at the Wales Millennium centre
- Train travel will be provided by GWR, subject to terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, travel to the winners nearest GWR station is not included. The winner will be required to make their own way to their nearest GWR station at their own expense.
- Transfers from the station to the hotel will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two adults sharing a Principal Deluxe room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Tickets to Cardiff castle are subject to availability at the time of booking. Castle opening hours may vary depending on the season.
- Dinner at James Sommerin restaurant is based on two adults enjoying a 6 course tasting menu from the set tasting menu with matching wines. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Theatre tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.