Online T&Cs: GWR Bath
26 June 2018, 11:58
Summer Session 1: 9th July – 22nd July (2 weeks) Bath
Summer Session 1 on Classic FM - July 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Summer Session 1’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 9th July 2018 to 22nd July 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com and register their details and answer a simple multiple-choice question about the video.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 9th July 2018 and close at 23:59 on the 22nd July 2018.
- One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries awarded their chosen prize.
- The one winner will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
- All entrants and their guest must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There will be one winner who will win the following prize:
- Return first class Great Western Railway train travel for two people to Bath
- Return transfers from the station to the hotel
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at the 5 star The Gainsborough Bath Spa
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- 5 Course tasting menu for two people at The Olive Tree restaurant
- Pump room Champagne afternoon tea with music by the pump room trio for two people
- Thermae welcome session at the New Royal Bath for two people. Includes
- 2 hour spa session
- Use of towel
- Robe and slippers
- Train travel will be provided by the GWR, subject to their terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, travel to the winners nearest GWR station is not included.
- The winner will be required to make their own way to their nearest GWR station at their own expense.
- Transfers from the station to the hotel will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two adults sharing a deluxe double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Dinner at the Olive Tree is based on two adults enjoying a 5 course tasting menu from the set tasting menu with one glass of wine per person, mineral water and coffee. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Afternoon tea is based on two adults enjoying a Champagne afternoon tea from the Champagne Pump room menu. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Thermae welcome session is subject to availability at the time of booking and includes two hours use of the spa, use of a towel, robe and slippers. Opening times may vary depending on the season.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion