On Air Now
The Classic FM Concert with John Suchet 8pm - 10pm
29 August 2019, 19:55
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Classic FM Family Music Box Giveaway’ (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 3rd September to Tuesday 10th September 2019 across Classic FM online and CRM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the Classic FM website, answer the question and register their details. Online entry will open on 00:01am Tuesday 3rd September and close at 23.59pm on Tuesday 10th September 2019.
4. Entrants will need to answer a multiple-choice question and submit their answer together with their details. After the closing time, five entrants with the correct answer will be selected at random to be the winner(s) by Monday 16th September 2019. If we do not receive a response from any of the winners within two days of contact, a new winner(s) will be drawn using the same mechanic.
5. The winner(s) will be notified by email using the email address they provide at the time of entry. Delivery of the prize will be arranged with the winners at a date suitable to them.
6. Winners must be a UK resident, aged 18 or over at the time the competition ends.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Entrants must be able to provide a name, address and contact number to arrange delivery of the prize.
9. Delivery of the prize will be arranged with the winner(s) at a date suitable to them. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
10. The Prize is five ‘Classic FM Family Music Box Books’. One book per winner.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prizes with another prize at its absolute discretion.