On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Myleene Klass 10pm - 12am
4 February 2019, 11:48 | Updated: 4 February 2019, 11:51
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘ENO's The Magic Flute tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 18 February 2019 to Sunday 3 March 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 06.00 on Monday 18 February 2019 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 3 March 2019.
4. Entrants will be required to answer a multiple-choice question
5. Entrants will be required to select the date on which they would like to attend the show
6. From all the correct entries, two winners will be selected at random.
7. Global will attempt to contact the winners on three occasions, using the telephone number, and if necessary, email details, provided during registration.
8. If unsuccessful on all three occasions, Global will randomly select another entrant as the prize winner.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
11. 2x winners will receive a pair of tickets to see The Magic Flute on 28 March 2019 or 2 April 2019.
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.