ENO – Madam Butterfly on Classic FM
10 February 2020, 00:01 | Updated: 17 February 2020, 00:02
Terms & Conditions.
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to English National Opera – Madam Butterfly radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th February – Sunday 16th February 2020 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com register their details and an answer a question.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 10th February and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 16th February 2020.
• 3 x winners will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• 3 x pairs of tickets 1 x pair per winner to see the production of Madam Butterfly.
• Valid for performances on Thursday 5 March and Wednesday 11 March 2020.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• Tickets available for the competition are 3 x pairs of top price tickets to Madam Butterfly. Valid for performances on Thursday 5 March and Wednesday 11 March 2020
• Each winner will win a pair of tickets, there will be 3 winners in total.
• Open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter (English National Opera), their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
• The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
• This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
• Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this competition.
• The prize does not include transport or accommodation
• No cash alternative
• E-tickets will be emailed to the winner once they have confirmed acceptance.
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• The prize is subject to availability and dates are subject to change.
• Global will not be held responsible should an event be cancelled or moved to another date.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.