Edinburgh International Festival 2018 competition on Classic FM, July 2018
12 July 2018, 15:51 | Updated: 12 July 2018, 15:56
Terms and conditions for the Edinburgh International Festival Competition on Classic FM
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Edinburgh International Festival 2018’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13 July 2018 to 25 July 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 13 July 2018 and close at 23:59 on 25 July 2018.
4. Entrants must answer a question online to enter.
5. The winner will be drawn from all correct entries and will be contacted by phone or email. The winner will then have 7 days to claim the Prize. If you fail to claim the Prize within the time-limit, or fail to comply with any other instructions or time-limits notified to you, you will forfeit your right to the Prize and your claim will be invalid.
6. The winner must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is a weekend for two at the Edinburgh International Festival, including two night’s accommodation at the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa (breakfast included) based on two people sharing a double room on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 August 2018; two tickets to see the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra on Saturday 25 August at 7.45pm at the Usher Hall; two tickets to see La Cenerentola on Sunday 26 August at 7.15pm at the Festival Theatre, Edinburgh; and £200 towards travel.
9. Accommodation at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is only valid on those dates and cannot be exchanged for any other dates.
10. The meal for two at Dine on 25 August 2018 will include a cocktail upon arrival, a three-course meal from the à la carte menu and a bottle of Devaux Grand Reserve Champagne. The table is reserved for 5pm on 25 August 2018 and cannot be exchanged for any other date.
11. All elements of the prize are subject to availability
12. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative