Online T&Cs: Drama TV Channel 2018
1 November 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 1 December 2018, 08:18
Drama TV Channel on Classic FM - December 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Drama TV Channel’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st December 2018 to 23rd December 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Online Competition:
- Entrants must go online to ClassicFM.com, register their details and answer a multiple-choice question correctly.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 1st December 2018 and close at 23:59 on 23rd December 2018.
- From all correct and eligible entries, one Entrant will be randomly selected and awarded the prize.
- The winner will be contacted by Global Radio within 7 working days from Thursday 3rd January 2019. They will be contacted via the telephone and/or email details provided at point of entry.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over to take part and be living in the UK.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize includes the following:
- Return travel to Chippenham, Wiltshire for two people.
- 2 night’s accommodation in a plush room at the 4-star The Manor House Hotel.
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant.
- Tasting menu at the Michelin Star, The Bybrook Restaurant, in The Manor House Hotel for two people one evening.
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of a petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 300 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 150 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two people sharing a double plush room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- Dinner is based on two people enjoying the tasting menu at the Michelin Star, The Bybrook Restaurant, in The Manor House Hotel, excluding drinks. Any additional food or drink will be at the winner’s own expense. It is recommended that dinner reservations are made in advance and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prize must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
UKTV is not responsible for the administration of this promotion or fulfillment of the prize.