Online T&Cs: David Clulow Opticians 2018
5 November 2018, 00:01
David Clulow CBC on Classic FM London November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘David Clulow CBC’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 5th November to 18th November on Classic FM London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 5th November and close at 23:59 on 18th November.
- Entrants must go online, correctly answer the question and submit their details to be eligible to win.
- The winner will be selected at random from the pool of eligible winners and notified via phone call/email within 28 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be aged 18+
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win the following prize package:
- Return flights for two people to Vienna, Austria
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 2 Nights 4 star accommodation in a centrally located 4 star
- Breakfast for two people each morning in the hotel restaurant
- Travel insurance
Additional Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Austria). Must be booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
10. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only.
11. Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
12. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner's stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
13. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
14. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.