Classic FM: Woodland Trust
22 October 2018, 00:01 | Updated: 16 November 2018, 14:14
The Woodland Trust on Classic FM, October-November 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Woodland Trust’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd October to Sunday 25th November 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 22nd October 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 25th November 2018.
- Once entrants have registered, they will need to answer a multiple choice question based on the content within the page.
- From all correct eligible entries, one winner will be selected at random and contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- Global will attempt to contact the winner via telephone and/or email a maximum of three times. If Global are unable to make contact with the winner on all three occasions, another winner will be selected at random.
- Entrants are not required to complete the survey questions to be entered into the competition. Survey data will be used by The Woodland Trust to measure listener response to the campaign. No personal data is provided along with the results to the survey questions.
- Entrants muct be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- One winner will win a luxury country escape, which includes:
- Return travel for two people to Great Langdale, Cumbria
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4 star Langdale Hotel and Spa
- Full Cumbrian breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Lunch for two people in the Brimstone Spa Deli
- Three course meal in the Stove restaurant for two people on an evening of the winners choice
- Unlimited use of the Brimstone Spa 2 x Brimstone Spa Treatments of the winners choice for two people
Prize Specific Terms:
- Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 700 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 350 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a roomy Lakeland signature room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Dinner is based on two adults enjoying a three course meal from the dinner menu including mineral water and coffee.
- Spa package is subject to availability at the time of booking and includes Unlimited use of the Brimstone Spa, 2 x Brimstone Spa Treatments of the winners choice for two people and lunch for two people in the Brimstone Spa Deli. Winner and guest will have the choice of any 55 minute treatment. Spa treatments are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Some treatments may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions and will be substituted for a safe alternative should this be the case.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.