Classic FM: Woodland Trust
20 September 2018, 00:01
The Woodland Trust on Classic FM, September-October 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Woodland Trust’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 20th September 2018 to Sunday 21st October 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Thursday 20th September 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 21st October 2018.
4. Once entrants have registered, they will need to answer a multiple choice question based on the content within the page.
5. From all correct eligible entries, one winner will be selected at random and contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date.
6. Global will attempt to contact the winner via telephone and/or email a maximum of three times. If Global are unable to make contact with the winner on all three occasions, another winner will be selected at random.
7. Entrants muct be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will win a luxury country escape, which includes:
- Return travel for two people to Chewton Glen, Hampshire
- 2 night’s accommodation at the 5 star luxury Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
- 2 course lunch for two people in The Dining Room on a day of the winners choice
- Captain Marryat’s English Afternoon Tea for two people in The Dining Room on a day of the winners choice
Prize Specific Terms:
10. Due to the nature of the location, travel will be provided in the form of petrol allowance covering a maximum total of 700 miles (round trip). Should the winner live further than 350 miles from the location, a contribution towards travel expenses will be given.
11. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays, Bank Holidays and Saturday nights.
12. Hotel is classed as a 5 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double Garden room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
13. Lunch is based on two adults enjoying a 2 course lunch from the Chewton Glen Estate Menu with mineral water. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking and must be booked in advance.
14. Afternoon tea is subject to availability at the time of booking. Based on two people enjoying Afternoon Tea off the Captain Marryat’s English Tea menu. Afternoon tea is served daily between 3pm and 4.30pm in The Dining Room, subject to change.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.