On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
1 March 2019, 16:23 | Updated: 4 March 2019, 15:50
WIN YOUR WAY TO STUDLEY WITH WARNER LEISURE HOTELS
ClassicFM, March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Warner Leisure - Win Your Way To Studley’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 4th March 2019 to Sunday 17th March 2019 on Classicfm (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.classicfm.com/win/ locate the competition page and register their details. They will then have to answer a multiple choice question correctly.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 04/03/2019 and close at 23:59 on 17/03/2019.
5. A winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
6. Global will then notify the winner via. telephone within 14 working days of the competition close date. Should the selected winner need to respond to voicemail, they will be given 28 working days from the date contact – failure to respond during deadline will mean the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected at random from all eligible entries.
7. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by and subject to English Law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. All entrants agree that, by entering the prize draw, their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Global Media for the purpose of administering the prize draw in line with GDPR Law.
10. Entrants must be aged 21 years or over to enter the competition.
11. The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle Of Man and Republic of Ireland residents.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. Entry excludes employees of Warner Leisure Hotels and employees of Global Media.
14. Global Media & Entertainment is the promoter of the prize draw. The prize provider is Warner Leisure Hotels. 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL.
15. Global Media & Classicfm will not be held liable to entrants for: (1) any loses, damages or costs incurred or suffered as a result of the entrants entering into the prize-draw promotion (2) acceptance or use of any element of the prize won in connection with the promotion (3) failure by the promoter to act in accordance with any promotion laws, rules and regulations (4) and/or failure by the promoter to deliver any elements of the prize. Each entrant acknowledges that Global Media & Classicfm has no liability to him/her in accordance with this disclaimer.
16. The prize is for the winner and one guest (both must be aged 21 or over) and includes max of 3 nights in a double or twin suite at Warners Studley Castle Hotel in the United Kingdom, full English breakfast or continental breakfast and a 3-course dinner each evening for each guest, plus £500 spending money.
17. The provider of the prize is Warner Leisure Hotels. 1, Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.HP2 4YL
18. £500 in the form of a cheque is also included, please allow up to 28 working days for receipt of the cheque.
19. Studley Castle is located in Warwickshire, United Kingdom. Travel is not included.
20. A full English Breakfast or continental breakfast is included each morning of the stay and 3-course dinner each evening for each guest.
21. The prize draw is open to all United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over, excluding employees of Warner Leisure Hotels.
22. The prize is subject to availability of vacancies at Studley Castle at time of booking.
23. The winner must book their stay before; 01/12/2019
24. Travel is not included.
25. Any personal expenses or additional extras purchased during the winners stay for themselves or their guest are the winner’s responsibility.
26. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
27. Prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.