Classic FM: Currys Black Tag shared
10 November 2019, 09:59 | Updated: 27 November 2019, 14:31
Curry’s Black Tag Event, Online Competition on Radio X, Classic FM, Capital FM and Capital XTRA
Burst 1, November 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at:
https://www.capitalfm.com/terms-conditions, https://www.capitalxtra.com/terms-conditions, https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions, https://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions ) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Curry’s Black Tag Event’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15/11/2019 - 21/11/2019 on Radio X, Capital & Capital Xtra (the “Radio Stations”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to a competition page at either radiox.co.uk, capitalfm.com or capitalxtra.com and play the digital game. On completion of the game they will need to register their details to be entered into the prize draw. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Friday 15th November and close at 23:59 on Thursday 21st November 2019.
4. After the closing date a winner will be selected at random and notified on the details given at the point of entry. They will have 28 days from the date of being notified in which to claim the prize, if they fail to claim the prize within this period a new entrant will be selected and will become the winner.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per competition page; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
One winner will receive:
7. LG OLED55B9PLA 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV with Google Assistant
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.