On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Myleene Klass 10pm - 1am
21 February 2019, 16:20 | Updated: 28 February 2019, 09:57
Apple Music on Classic FM – February 2019
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music Classical Essentials’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 1st March 2019 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
On Friday 1st March to enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the answer to the question as stated on air to the Classic FM Text Line (the “Text Message Line”).
Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All selected entrants will be contacted by telephone. All Entrants selected will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
Duplicate entries from entrants will be excluded.
From all eligible and correct entries, one winner will be randomly selected and deemed the winner.
Entrants must be 18 years or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person, duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• 1 x Weekend Away to Poland for 2 people
• Return flights for 2 people to Warsaw
• Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 3 Nights accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel in Warsaw
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• 2 tickets to a Chopin concert at the Nowy Świat Muzyki
• Chopin walking tour for 2 people
• 5-course tasting menu with wine pairing for 2 people at Nolita restaurant
• Travel insurance
• 1 x 12 month Apple Music Subscription
Prize Terms & Conditions
• Apple Music Subscription will be provided for 12 consecutive months. Should the winner wish to continue their subscription after the 12 months, they may do so at their own cost.
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Poland).
• Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per two people.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
• Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
• Chopin walking tour will be with an English-speaking guide. Tour will start at 9am and will last for approximately 1.5 hours. Tour is subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Concert at the Nowy Świat Muzyki will begin at 5pm and operates daily. Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 5-course tasting menu with wine pairing at Nolita. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.