On Air Now
Classic FM Drive with John Brunning 5pm - 7pm
26 October 2018, 00:01
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Andrea Bocelli Teatro del Silenzio’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26 October 2018 to 26 December 2018 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to ClassicFM.com, register their details and answer a question. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 26 October 2018 and close at 23.59 on 26 December 2018.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries and contacted
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over, be resident in the UK or Isle of Man and hold a valid passport. They must not be employees of Global, Universal Music Company or any company connected with the promotion, or their families.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is:
A trip for two to Tuscany to see Andrea Bocelli in concert on Thursday 25 July 2019 and includes:
- Economy return flights to Pisa, Tuscany from London Stansted, London Luton or Bristol airport in July 2019.
- Two tickets to a concert at Teatro del Silenzio open-air amphitheatre, starring Andrea Bocelli on 25 July 2019.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Pisa, Italy in at least a three-star hotel including breakfast
- Transport to and from the Teatro del Silenzio on the night of the concert, 25 July 2019.
Not included in the prize are:
- Airport transfers in the UK and Italy
- Other expenses
- Meals other than breakfast.
- Travel insurance
- Visas and any associated costs
- Interval drinks or programme at the concert
8. The tickets are non-transferable and have no cash value. Travel must originate in the UK. This prize is non-negotiable, non-refundable.
9. Reservations for the flights must be made at least 14 days before departure.
10. Entry constitutes your acceptance of the above conditions/rules.
11. No purchase is necessary.
12. The winners must be free to travel and partake in prize on the dates defined in the conditions.
13. Only prizes listed in the Terms and Conditions will be offered. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
14. UMG reserves the right to offer alternative prizes.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.