Global’s Make Some Noise Day: We’ve raised £2,731,104 for Classic FM’s charity!
7 October 2021, 16:29 | Updated: 8 October 2021, 19:04
Here are all the ways you can donate to Classic FM’s charity, Global’s Make Some Noise, and how your money will make a difference to small charities.
Classic FM needs your help to raise money for our charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
People would be lost without the small and local charities that Make Some Noise supports. Small charities are at the heart of local communities, but they can often go unnoticed until they are needed.
By donating to Global’s Make Some Noise, you can help small charities be there to improve people’s lives in your community and across the UK.
Make Some Noise believes everyone deserves to feel safe, feel well, feel included and feel prepared. So, they work across four key areas: providing shelter and safety, supporting physical and mental health, improving life skills, and preventing isolation.
Although it might be the end of Global’s Make Some Noise Day, you can still donate below and make a big difference to small charities.
How to donate
To donate £10 text Classic10 to 70766
To donate £20 text Classic20 to 70766
To donate £30 text Classic30 to 70766
100% of your donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise. 16 and over only. Standard network charges may apply. T&Cs are at makesomenoise.com.
You can also donate over the phone by calling 0345 949 5000. The line is open 24/7 and dedicated to Global’s Make Some Noise. Calls are charged at your local network rate.
How Make Some Noise helps
- £5 could provide 15 minutes of telephone support for a parent of a child with a life-threatening condition who is experiencing a crisis.
- £10 could provide training to 9 new telephone befrienders so they can support isolated people living with sight loss.
- £15 could provide an hour of counselling to support a young carer’s mental health.
- £30 could help build a young person’s confidence and life skills through friendship with a mentor.
- £60 could mean a support worker can visit five families to provide practical care for children with special educational needs and disabilities.
Been fundraising for Make Some Noise? Pay in your money here.
And don’t forget to tune in to Classic FM on Friday 8th October to join us in making some noise for small charities that are improving people’s lives.
Find out more here.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or need help donating, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities Limited, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475).