On Air Now
Smooth Classics with Margherita Taylor 10pm - 1am
15 December 2020, 08:48 | Updated: 15 December 2020, 08:51
Classic FM and its sister stations across Global are raising money for the Emergency Appeal from Global’s Make Some Noise, to help those hit hardest by coronavirus in our communities.
This Christmas could be very different for us all, but many people who were already in vulnerable situations, will struggle like never before.
The Global’s Make Some Noise Emergency Appeal at Christmas is raising money for small charities working tirelessly to help those hit hardest by coronavirus.
This includes people who are homeless, families living in poverty and at risk of going hungry, vulnerable people with care needs, those affected by domestic violence, as well as those experiencing their darkest days with grief, loneliness or mental health problems.
During these challenging times, many small and local charities are seeing a huge increase in the demand for support, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Please give if you can.
• Your gift of £15 could start a friendship for an older person who feels more alone than ever this Christmas.
• Your gift of £20 could provide two weeks of food deliveries to a family struggling to put dinner on the table over Christmas
• Your gift of £25 could buy a present for a child with a life-limiting condition who will be spending Christmas in a hospice instead of their family home this year.
• Your gift of £40 could provide 2 hours of telephone support to a young carer who is dealing with heightened anxiety and pressure over Christmas.
• Your gift of £50 could mean a homeless person has a safe place to stay for a night over the Christmas period.
Help those hit hardest by coronavirus in our communities.
Other ways to donate...
To donate £30 text Hope30 to 70766
To donate £20 text Hope20 to 70766
To donate £10 text Hope10 to 70766
We are still able to receive cheques in the post. Please make sure it is addressed to Global’s Make Some Noise (not Classic FM) to the following address:
Global’s Make Some Noise
30 Leicester Square
It may take the team 2-4 weeks to submit these to the bank. Please do not send cash in the post.
If you have any questions or need help donating, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475).