Thank you for your generosity on Global’s Make Some Noise Day 2018!
5 October 2018, 06:00 | Updated: 8 October 2018, 17:46
Thanks to your wonderful generosity, this year's Make Some Noise Day has raised a staggering £4,020756! Here are just some of our favourite moments from the day…
How can your money help?
- £5 can pay for a memories book for a child grieving the loss of their mummy or daddy.
- £5 means a young person with disabilities can access an outdoor centre, giving them the freedom to learn and socialise in a safe and supportive environment.
- £10 can give the lifeline of one-to-one support for a vulnerable young person experiencing domestic abuse.
- £10 means a child with complex disabilities can receive a specialist therapy session, helping them build strength and movement, and grow their independence.
- £20 means a child with disabilities can learn to communicate with their parent and others around them, during an hour of intensive support with a specialist.
- £20 means a young child who has taken on the responsibility of caring for a parent or family member can receive specialist mentoring, helping them cope with worries about school or home life.
- £50 means a Family Support Coordinator can be there for parents who don’t know where to turn after their child has been diagnosed with a brain injury.