Get your limited edition Classic FM 25th Birthday Mug
25 August 2017, 06:59 | Updated: 25 August 2017, 15:21
Classic FM is celebrating its 25th birthday year and you can join the celebrations by buying this limited edition mug.
The mug has been exclusively designed by British homeware designer Sophie Allport and sales support Classic FM’s very own charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
The design even features the score from Handel’s Zadok the Priest, the first ever piece played on Classic FM 25 years ago.
- Limited edition of 1,000
- Celebrating 25 years’ is written on the inside rim in Sophie’s handwriting
- RRP is £12.50 - at least £5 from each sale will go to Classic FM’s charity, Global’s Make Some Noise
- Fine bone china
- Hand-decorated and finished in Stoke on Trent in the UK
- Comes in a smart Sophie Allport gift box
- 275ml capacity. 8.3cm high. 7.5cm diameter