Visit Malta – Valletta
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/about-classic-fm/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Valletta' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 28th September to Sunday 23rd October 2016 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3.To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.classicfm.com , answer the question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Wednesday 28th September and close at 23:59 on Sunday October 23rd 2016.
4. A winner will be picked at random from all correct and eligible online entries and notified after the closing date of the competition by telephone or email.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize is £1,000.
8. This will be presented as a cheque from Global Radio and will be sent to the winners address.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.