German National Tourist Office on Classic FM
September - October 2016
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions apply to the ‘German National Tourist Office ’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 26/09/2016 to 23/10/2016 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00.01 on 26.09.2016 and close at 23.59 on 23.10.2016.
• Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
• The winner will be notified at the earliest convenience by phone within 7 days of the competition close date by Global Radio.
1 x winner will win ‘A Trip to Thuringia Bach Festival 2017 for 2 which includes:
• Pair of Economy flights for two from a UK Airport to Germany, including airport taxes.
• Internal Return Rail Transfers in Germany.
• Four Nights’ Accommodation at a 4* Hotel on a B&B Basis.
• A Pair of Thuringia Attraction Cards (for entrance to local museums etc)
• A Pair of Tickets to Bach Festival
• €500 Spending Money
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• Winner and guest must have a valid UK passport.
• Prize must be taken between 7th April 2017 - 1st May 2017 - when the Bach Festival is taking place.
• Prize must be booked by 31st December 2016.
• Flights are on an economy basis and airport in the UK will be chosen based on availability
• Direct flight connections are all subject to availability and a one-stop connection may be required.
• Accommodation will be in a 4* Hotel and is based on two people sharing a standard double room.
• This prize is non transferrable or refundable and is subject to availability.
• Once prize ticket has been issued, no changes are permitted.
• Prize does not include transfers to and from the airport in the UK.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part
• The winner is responsible for their own travel insurance and their own travel expenses outside what is included.
• All flights and hotel arrangements are subject to availability at time of booking.
• Some British Passport holders whose passport was not issues in the UK may need a visa for Germany. The Winner will be responsible for checking if this is applicable to them and paying any necessary fees to obtain required visas.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.