Classic FM Live 2015
Classic FM Live April 2015: buy tickets now
Classic FM, the UK’s most popular classical music station, is bringing its acclaimed live concert back to London’s Royal Albert Hall on Tuesday 14 April 2015.
Classic FM Live promises an evening of the world’s greatest classical music, performed by internationally renowned musicians, including:
- The Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Classic FM’s Orchestra in the South of England, making their Classic FM Live debut under the leadership of their Principal Conductor Kirill Karabits
- The Bournemouth Symphony Chorus
- Sensational French pianist Jean-Efflam Bavouzet, who will be playing Rachmaninov's Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini
- Brilliant American operatic soprano Angel Blue
- Outstanding young Serbian violinist Nemanja Radulovic
- The Band of Her Majesty's Royal Marines
You can print out your tickets as soon as you buy them, so they're a perfect Christmas present for a classical music lover. Book tickets now: go online to the Royal Albert Hall or call the box office on 020 7589 8212.
Alfie Boe at Classic FM Live
See all the magical pictures from Alfie Boe's performance at Classic FM Live
Classic FM Live September 2014: highlights
All the incredible pictures from our wonderful concert, featuring the greatest classical artists
Classic FM Live September 2014: the performance
Alfie Boe! Fireworks! Milos! Sol3 Mio! All the performance pictures from Classic FM Live at the Royal Albert Hall
Classic FM Live September 2014: behind the scenes
All the magic of the iconic Royal Albert Hall, through the magic of an Instagram lens
Meet the artists
Margherita Taylor chats with Kenny, a teenager helped by Teens Unite.
What happens when a conductor breaks his ankle ahead of a concert? You call in Timothy Henty.
The sensational guitarist is back to perform at the Royal Albert Hall once more. And he's making it look easy...
The superstar singer chats with Jane Jones at Classic FM Live
Ji Liu continues his assault on the classical world, but makes time for a backstage chat with Jane Jones
Classic FM's Jane Jones chats with the young British clarinettist ahead of his Royal Albert Hall performance