Scenes Poetiques Opus 46 (3) Benjamin Godard Download 'Scenes Poetiques Opus 46 (3)' on iTunes
4 September 2017, 00:01
Sky Q Features on Classic FM, September-October 2017
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Sky Q’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th September 2017 to 13th October 2017 on Classic FM] (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on 4th September and close at 15:00 on 12th October.
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must; Go online to http://www.classicfm.com, register their details and write an online submission detailing what part of their lives they can’t live without and why.
• Entries will be rolling. A winner will be drawn each week from all correct & eligible entries received at the time of the draw (six winners total), as follows:
1. Winner 1 will be drawn at 1500 on 7th September 2017
2. Winner 2 will be drawn at 1500 on 14th September 2017
3. Winner 3 will be drawn at 1500 on 21st September 2017
4. Winner 4 will be drawn at 1500 on 28th September 2017
5. Winner 5 will be drawn at 1500 on 5th October 2017
6. Winner 6 will be drawn at 1500 on 12th October 2017
• Winners will be notified by phone &/ email and name checked on air in a winning moment.
By submitting a written entry to http://www.classicfm.com you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such written entry; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the written entry (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the document in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
• This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only.
• The prize is a Sky Bundle, there a 6 to be won, each including;
• Sky Q Subscription (12 months);
1x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports Complete and Sky Cinema.
1x Sky Q Mulitscreen subscription.
Free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions.
Sky will also loan the prize winner 1x Sky Q 2TB box and 1x Sky Q Mini box at no charge. (12 month loan)
• LG 43” LED UHD Smart TV
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Specific Prize Details:
• The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the “Prize Conditions”):
a) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, your existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and you must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b) After your 12 month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £92 a month), unless you change or cancel your package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice. You must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
c) The Prize does not include:
- A broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, we recommend connecting your boxes to home broadband);
- Sky Box Office, Sky Store purchases/rentals, Stand-alone Premium Channels, or pay-per-view services and events
d) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and we’ll loan you an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
e. Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
f. Engineer set-up required.
g. The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
h. Winners must redeem the prize within a year. Winners who are in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
i. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
j. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
k. Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12 month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier. Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
l. Sky Q installations currently average a 28 day waiting period. All other prize elements will be delivered within 28 days
• The Promoter may make the winner’s full name and county available [and may use the full name, county and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration] [and may use information to send on details about products and services available. The winner can change direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 03442 414141 or through the “Contact us” link at www.sky.com. The winner can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.].
• By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.