Win tickets to the Luciano Pavarotti 10th Anniversary Concert in Verona: Terms and Conditions
29 June 2017, 17:31
Terms and conditions for our Pavarotti competition
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from1stJuly 2017 at 10:00 to 9thJuly 2017 at 23.00 (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Classic FM.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word VERONA to the following radio station shortcode: Classic FM 61812 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 10:00 1st July 2017 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 23:00 9thJuly 2017 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £5 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word NOCHARITY. The £5 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies NOCHARITY to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 6 times only, however you must text NOCHARITY after each entry to opt out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of return flights for 2 people from London Gatwick to Verona, a 2 night stay at Palazzo Victoria and 2 tickets to Luciano Pavarotti 10th Anniversary concert on 6th September 2017.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
- The prize includes two return British Airways Club Europe business class flights from London Gatwick to Verona, two nights’ accommodation for two people sharing a grand deluxe room at the Palazzo Victoria Hotel in Verona with breakfast and two tickets to the Luciano Pavarotti 10th Anniversary Concert at Verona Arena on 6th September 2017.
- The prize is valid until8th September 2017.
- The prize is only to be taken on the dates as stated; from 5th September 2017 until 7th September 2017 only.
- All prize elements must be redeemed between 5th and 7th September 2017.
- Flights provided are with British Airways in Club Europe from London Gatwick (LGW) to Verona (VRN), in business class on both outbound and return flight.
- Travel must be on the below dates / flights: Outbound 5th September: BA2598 Departs: Gatwick 18.20, Arrives: Verona 21.25.
Return 7th Sept: BA2599 Departs: Verona 1920 – Arrives Gatwick.2020.
- No ground transport to and from Airport included.
- No Avios or Tier points awarded.
- Travel must be on British Airways from Gatwick only, on the dates and flights specified.
- Both passengers must travel together.
- Wheelchair access may be limited.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to organise any necessary visas, insurance and passports required for travel.
- This prize draw is open only to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person who is resident in the UK or Republic of Ireland, aged 18 Years or over except employees of British Airways and its subsidiaries, anyone professionally connected with this prize draw and immediate family members of any of the above persons. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Transfers and domestic connections are not included.
- It is non-changeable, exchangeable, or refundable. If you miss your flight, or fail to take the outbound leg, your flight will be void and cancelled.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered. The prize winner will be responsible for all transfers to and from the airports, insurance, visa if necessary and spending money.
- BA accepts no responsibility for entries lost.
- BA reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering this prize draw, the Eligible Participant agrees to the personal data they supply being used by BA (or its agents or contractors) to administer the promotion.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice these terms and any tickets or vouchers issued free in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- Two night stay for two people on 5th September until 7th September 2017 only. Staying in a Grand Deluxe Room with complimentary breakfast in the Borsari 36 restaurant on 6th and 7th September at the 5 star rated Palazzo Victoria Hotel in central Verona.
- Winner will also receive a gift of Veronese olive oil from the hotel.
- Hotel VAT is included.
- City tax must be covered by the winner. 3 Euros per person, per night.
- Two standard tickets to the Luciano Pavarotti 10th anniversary concert at Verona Arena on September 6th 2017, timings tbc.
- Tickets will either be sent out to winners ahead of the event, or to collect at concert venue.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-negotiable for cash, and may not be resold.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.