Terms & Conditions: The Nation's Favourite Carol 2017
30 November 2017, 18:37
The Nations Favourite Carol on Classic FM - December 2017
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ apply to ‘The Nation's Favourite Carol’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 1st December to 19th December 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://win.classicfm.com/nations-favourite-carol/, register their details and vote in the The Nation's Favourite Carol.
2. Online entry will open at 08:00 on Friday 1st December 2017 and close at 23.59 on the 19th December 2017.
3. Entrants must vote for their favourite Christmas carol to be entered in to the draw to win.
4. Entrants will be randomly selected as winners of the AKG headphones.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
6. Daily Prize – one set of AKG K72 headphones (19 x winners in total)
Prizes will be sent within 28 working days of the competition's final closing date.