Water Music Suite No.1 in F major (6) George Frideric Handel Download 'Water Music Suite No.1 in F major (6)' on iTunes
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Tim Lihoreau’s Musical Treasury’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 28th February to Friday 10th March on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. The competition will run on weekdays between Tuesday 28th February and Friday 10th March. The opening and closing times of the competition will be given on-air by the presenter(s)
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer the cryptic clue given on-air by the presenter(s) and text their answer to Classic FM.
5. Send a text message with the word “TREASURE” to 61812 (the “Text Message Line”). The Text System will not recognise any other format of the keyword. Texts are charged at standard network rate.
6. After the closing time, one winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received to win the prize. They will be contacted off-air and told they have won.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per day; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is one copy of Classic FM’s Musical Treasury by Tim Lihoreau.
10. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at anytime for something of equal or greater value.