The 49th Parallel - Prelude Ralph Vaughan Williams Download 'The 49th Parallel - Prelude' on iTunes
Expressly with Laithwaite’s Wine
CLASSIC FM NETWORK
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Laithwaite’s” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 11th August 2017 to Sunday 3rd September 2017 on Classic FM Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.00 on Friday 11th August 2017 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 3rd September 2017.
4. Entrants must answer a question correctly for the chance to win.
5. Five winners will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries.
6. The winners will initially be called by Global Radio.
7. The competition is open to UK & Channel Islands residents only.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age may be required if chosen as a winner.
9. Entries are limited to one per person, duplicate entries are not allowed and will be excluded from the competition. This includes email and phone numbers (as proxies for individuals).
10. Each of the five winners will receive £200 (two hundred pounds) to spend at Laithwaite’s Wine.
- The prizes will be in the form of a Gift Card to each winner.
- Prize will either be delivered electronically or by post at Laithwaite's discretion.
- Prize must be redeemed within 6 months.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.