Concerto Antico for Guitar (3) Richard Harvey Download 'Concerto Antico for Guitar (3)' on iTunes
ON-AIR AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Definitions and Introduction
1.1 In these terms and conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings (and, where applicable in these terms and conditions, the singular shall include the plural):
“Auction” The auction running on the Participating Radio Station(s) during the Term
“Auction Line” The number (0345 949 5000) that Participants must call during the Bid Period to place a bid.
“Auction Terms and Conditions” These terms and conditions relating to the Auction
“Bid Period” The period, as announced on-air and/or online, during which a Participant may bid for a particular item in an Auction through the Auction Line.
“Competition Terms and Conditions” Global Charities competition terms and conditions which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/
“Conditions” The Auction Terms and Conditions together with the Competition Terms and Conditions
“Global Charities” Global Charities of 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) and SC041475 (Scotland))
“on-air” Something broadcast on the Participating Radio Station(s)
“Participant” or “you” A person who participates in the Auction
“Participating Radio Station(s)” Classic fm “Term” The dates and times set out in Clause 2.2 of these Conditions
“Website” www.makesomenoise.com or the website of any of the radio stations owned by Global Radio, Communicorpuk or Adventure Radio
1.2 These Auction Terms and Conditions together with the Competition Terms and Conditions (with the specific exception of clauses 2.3 and 2.4 of the Competition Terms and Conditions) shall apply to the Auction. Participation in any Auction shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Conditions.
1.3 In the event that these Auction Terms and Conditions conflict with the Competition Terms and Conditions, the provisions of these Auction Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
1.4 References to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be to Global Charities and/or the Participating Radio Station(s).
2.1 During the Term, details relating to the Auction will be broadcast on the Participating Radio Station(s).
2.2 The auction will take place between 3pm and 4pm on October 3rd 2016 (“the Term”).
2.3 The Bid Period for each item will be clearly specified online and may be referred to on-air by a presenter.
2.4 Silent pre-bids may be taken on the Website in advance of the Bid Period. Should this happen the highest pre-bid received will be used as the opening bid for the Bid Period.
2.5 During the Bid Period each Participant must call the Auction Line only when directed to do so and only during the specified periods. Calls to this number are charged at local rates from a BT landline, other networks and mobile costs may be higher.
2.6 The highest Bid received during the Bid Period will be announced on air to the extent permissible until such time that the Bid has been beaten (if applicable). The highest genuine Bid received from any Participant at the end of the Bid Period will secure the item. Where a Bid is successful, the Participant will be contacted by the Participating Radio Station.
2.7 If at the end of the Bid Period there are two or more active bidders, a final silent bid will be taken from each active bidder, and the highest silent bid will secure the item.
2.8 Full details of all Auctions will be available on the Website including any specific terms & conditions for each lot.
2.9 The offer of an Auction item on-air shall constitute an offer which will be deemed to be accepted by the highest bidder during the Bid Period.
2.10 Participants must be 18 years of age or over. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
3. Payment and delivery
3.1 Payment for an item must be by debit or credit card. The amount to be paid, having been deducted from or charged to the Participant’s debit or credit card, shall constitute consideration. All Participants must ensure that, prior to placing a bid, they are able to pay for any item which they wish to bid for.
3.2 Title in the items successfully bid for or purchased shall not pass on to the Participant until such time as payment for the item has been received by the Participating Radio Station and delivery has taken place.
3.3 Delivery of a prize or voucher with the prize details will be made within 28 (twenty eight) days to the address specified by the Participant provided that such address must be within England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. When an item is delivered, risk of damage to, or loss of, the item passes shall pass to the relevant Participant. We reserve the right to require photo ID from the successful Participant upon delivery.
3.4 Liability All items offered for Auction shall be subject to availability and we shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, costs and/or any losses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, indirect, pure economic and consequential losses or otherwise) or any damage (save for death or personal injury arising from negligence) suffered by any Participant.
3.5 All matters relating to the Auction shall be at our sole discretion.
3.6 Notwithstanding that a successful bid has been received, in the event that we discover that (i) the Participant was or should have been ineligible to make a bid for an item, or (ii) that the Participant should have been declared invalid for any other reason whatever (at our absolute discretion), we reserve the right to reject the bid. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to offer the prize to the second highest bidder.
- This prize includes a three-night stay for two people in an executive bedroom at The Billesley Manor Hotel (Billesley, B49 6NE) with breakfast each morning. A chauffeur driven car driving to and collecting from Stratford on one day of winners stay.
- Prize also includes two tickets to the Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford Upon Avon. Tickets are subject to availability.
- Full breakfast on three days, picnic lunch for two on one day, lunch in the spa area on another day, a three-course dinner on the first and last nights of the stay, with a bottle of house wine from the table d’hôte menu in the hotel main restaurant.
- On the second night of the winners stay, dessert, cheese and dessert wine will be served to the winner’s room.
- The spa experience includes; a full skin diagnosis, two main treatments per person and a goody bag of creams used in the treatments from the day.
- Whilst we will do all we can to book your trip on your preferred dates, this is not always possible and we ask that you provide three options as soon as possible after the auction and at least four weeks’ notice to make a booking.
- More popular holiday periods for the prize get booked up quickly and there are no guarantees we will be able to offer your first choice.
- Transport to and from the venue is not included.
- Any additional expenditure outside the hotel is not included.
- Additional food and beverage is not included.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. - In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- Prize is valid until October 2017 and is subject to availability.
- Prize is not valid on UK national holidays or in conjunction with special offers or packages.
- It is valid at The Billesley Manor Hotel only. We’d advise you to have a couple of dates or hotels in mind before you call to book. All extras are payable by you on departure.
- The certificate is non-transferable, has no monetary value, and cannot be exchanged for any other service other than the one stated. Validity period cannot be extended.
- The Hotel Collection Terms & Conditions will apply.