Ave Maria Giulio Caccini Download 'Ave Maria' on iTunes
Wild Atlantic Way on Classic FM Feb 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/ apply to Wild Atlantic Way radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 03.02.17 to 05.02.17 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online will open at 00:01 on 03.02.17 and close at 23:59 on 05.02.17.
4. A winner will be picked at random, and notified by telephone or email within 10 working days of being chosen.
6. Entrants must be ages 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
Return flights for two people to Ireland
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
2 nights’ accommodation at Knockranny House Hotel, Westport
Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
Terms & Conditions
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Northern Ireland). Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges. At least one person must be over the age of 18 years.
Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
Hotel Accommodation is classed as a 4 star and based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis.
Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.