Stena Line on Classic FM, September, October 2016
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.classicfm.com (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Stena Line’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26/9/16 to 9/10/16 on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 0601 on 26th September and close at 2359 on 9th October.
- All entrants must go online and enter their details in the competition entry form
- 1 entrant with the correct answer will be picked at random. The winner will be notified via email.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a valid passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
The prize is €500 (or sterling equivalent) paid into the winner’s bank account via BACS, return travel to Ireland with Stena Line in the VIP area (Stena Plus) on any of Stena Line’s routes from Britain to Ireland. 4 Star accommodation for 3 nights in Dublin. Prize is valid up to 30 June 2017.
The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense, including having their names and photographs featured on Classic FM, Stena Line and Tourism Ireland’s websites and other social media.
The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control and where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
The promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to verify the entry process and the winners, and refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there is, or the promoter has reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these terms and conditions, or the spirit of the promotion has been compromised.
Travel insurance is not included.
All prizes must be booked at least 4 weeks before departure and are subject to availability.
The prize cannot be redeemed during Bank Holidays or Special Events. Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the winner. On Course Travel will liaise with the winner on behalf of Tourism Ireland. Tickets/vouchers and confirmed itinerary to be sent to the winner 10-14 days before departure.
The prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification.
Tourism Ireland and Stena Line is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services
Classic FM, Stena Line and Tourism Ireland are not responsible for travel fuel, transport and subsidence this is the responsibility of the winner
Please see http://www.stenaline.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy for more information
The travel date is until 8 January 2017
This draw is not open to employees of Stena Line or Tourism Ireland, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain.
Prize as described and arranged as one package – elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using accommodation for one date and ferry for another).
There is no cash prize alternative available.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.