Classic FM: Honda Jazz on air
3 April 2018, 10:02
Honda Jazz Sport at Classic FM Live on Classic FM, April 2018
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Honda Jazz Sport at Classic FM Live' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 3rd April to 3rd April 2018 at Classic FM Live only (the "Event").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. The competition will be live from 1845 on April 3rd to 2359 on April 3rd.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must register their answer and their details on the competition slip handed to them on entry by stewards, they must then deposit this in to one of the ballot boxes within the venue before the competition closes.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from the valid entries after the competition closes and contacted by a Global member of staff via their details provided.
6. Entrants must be 18 years old or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. As per Clause 2.3 of Global's Competition Terms and Conditions to be eligible, entrants must not be employees of Global, Honda or associated agencies.
9. Prize package includes:
" Return flights for two people to Naples, Italy
" Fully-inclusive car hire for the duration of the stay
" 3 nights' accommodation in a 4 star centrally located hotel in Amalfi, Italy
" Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
" Dinner for two people at the Michelin star Zass restaurant on one evening o Historical Snorkelling excursion. Includes: Snorkel equipment
" £100.00 spending money
" Travel insurance
10. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Italy).
11. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
12. Driver must be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean driver's licence for a minimum of 2 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. Driver must also hold a valid credit card (not debit card) with a minimum of between £500- £1,000 (dependant on car hire company) available for security deposit, which is refundable upon safe return of the vehicle. A Honda Jazz Sport can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
13. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner's stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
14. Dinner is based on 2 adults enjoying a 3 course meal from the main menu including 1 glass of house wine per person, mineral water and coffee. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
15. Historical Snorkelling excursion is subject to availability at the time of booking. Winner and guest will receive a mask, snorkel and a buoyancy aid each. An ability to swim is essential. A doctor's note may be required for any long-term or potentially terminal illnesses. Further health restrictions may apply.
16. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
17. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.