Nocturne in Bb minor Opus 9 No.1 Frederic Chopin Download 'Nocturne in Bb minor Opus 9 No.1' on iTunes
Eurotunnel le Shuttle Competition on Classic FM – March/April 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘Eurotunnel le Shuttle’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th March to 9th April on Classic FM (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
4. Go online to Classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 20th March and close at 00.59 on Sunday 9th April.
5. Entrants will have to answer a simple multiple choice question for their chance to win.
6. Winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries and notified by telephone by 11am on Tuesday 11th April. If the winner hasn’t responded by 5pm on Thursday 13th April the prize may be forfeited and another winner chosen at random.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entrants must hold a UK passport.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. Prize includes:
- Eurotunnel le Shuttle Short Stay Flexiplus return ticket for two people with one car, valid for up to five calendar days.
- Lunch at La Liégeoise in Wimereux
- Overnight accommodation at Haec Otia for two people in Le Touquet,
- Breakfast for two people in Haec Otia
- Three course dinner for two people at Haec Otia
- Visit of Chocolaterie de Beussent factory for two people
- Overnight accommodation at Hotel de l’Univers for two people Arras, France
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
- Lunch for two people at Amarine in Arras
- Dinner for two people at Le Ch'ti Charivari in Arras
- City Pass Battle of Arras
- Overnight accommodation at Dolce Chantilly Hotel for two people in Chantilly, France
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
- Visit of the Domaine De Chantilly for two people
- Dinner for two people at Donatello Restaurant and bar in the hotel
- Overnight accommodation at the Grand Hotel Du Nord for two people in Reims, France
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel
- Dinner for two people at Anna’s la Table Amoureuse in Reims. Lunch and Champagne Day Trip to Moët et Chandon and Family Winery
- 2 x tickets to a Classical concert in one of the visiting locations
(if none suitable, spending money will be given instead)
- £500.00 petrol / spending money
- Travel insurance for two people
11. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and France).
12. Travel will be with Eurotunnel le Shuttle and the winner will need to use their own car to travel. A contribution towards petrol expenses will be provided.
- A vehicle is required to travel with Eurotunnel Le Shuttle.
- Any costs incurred in addition to the prize listed are at the winner’s own expense.
- All cost for insurance, fuel, any toll charges or any other charges relating to the trip are not included in the prize and must be arranged by the winner.
- The winner and his/her passengers are responsible for their own passport, visa requirements, travel insurance, motor breakdown cover, and any other travel requirements.
- The Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Short Stay Flexiplus ticket is personal to the winner and cannot be assigned, transferred, transmitted, sold or otherwise disposed of.
- No pet travel allowed.
- The request to book the Eurotunnel Le Shuttle crossing must be made at least 14 days before departure by email at Sales_Support_Team@eurotunnel.com
- Booking is subject to availability.
- Bookings are subject to Eurotunnel Le Shuttle’s usual Ticket Terms, available on request or at eurotunnel.com.
13. Accommodation will be classed as 4 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room with ensuite facilities on a bed and breakfast basis. All accommodation is subject to availability and may be subject to a different hotel.
14. Lunch is based on two people enjoying a 2 course meal from a set menu.
15. Dinner is based on two people enjoying a 3 course meal from a set
16. Any activities, tours, attractions or concerts included in the package are
subject to availability at the time of booking. Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals.
17. Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals. Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable. Tickets are subject to availability at the time of purchase. Should there not be a concert suitable at time of the winner’s travel then the value of the tickets will be offered as spending money to the winner.
18. Petrol money and spending money will be in the form of a cheque sent to the winner. The winner must hold a UK bank account.
19. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
20. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.